Friday, May 21, 2010

Soooooorrry!!

I'm SOOO sorry I haven't posted in FOREVS!! :( Procrastination, and schoolwork, and.... oh, it's killing me. :( Gah! Okay, but I'm back! Just in time for Tristan's birthday, I see! :D Happy birthday, girl! :) Fifteen, wow... Well, to fill you in, since last I posted I...
-Had a visit from my evil, mean, gorgeously pretty cousin (I think cousin, right?) cat, Ashley, who was in heat and wanted to kill everyone
-Got covered in blue chalk (which made me blue for about a week!)
-And stayed home while my humans went on a long trip!

I'll fill you in with more details, but right now, I'm working on other projects, such as some COMICS! It will be very fun and I will try my best to stay on track.

~Keep Purring, Sam

4 comments:

  1. So, stuff others are doing get in yoor way and don't let yoo blog...typical. By da way, what's up wif da box dat pops up and sez I hafta use a secure server to log in or something like dat. Silly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about that box. It happens to me, too. Just ignore it and close the thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sammy, glad to see you're back=we missed you!!...We can't wait to hear all about your adventures and really want to see a photo of you covered in blue chalk!!MOL...We hope your parents had a fun trip...Happy weekend sweetie...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sammy we are glad you are back!! We get that pop up too when we come here - it could be a bad thing like a virus or trojan so I would recommend that you ask about it in the blogger help forums - they can sometimes look at your code and tell you what the problem is. We just close it but it might scare other people off! Our guess is that you have a widget on here that is doing it (a lot of cat blogs have had periods where they have problems with widgets that aren't 100% trustworthy lately). We will still visit (when we can finally get mom to catch up with stuff) because we aren't bothered by it either way!!

    ReplyDelete