Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!


Happy Easter, everybody! May the bunny-guy visit you with lotsa eggs filled with yummy birds! I'm enjoying an Easter Sunday treat with my buddy, Harley. Yep... He's not my enemy anymore. We've become best buddies now. We really weren't all that different in the first place... :) In fact, I'm so happy, I'm cancelling the contest and letting you ALL have FREE designs of your animal-comanions (or you)!! Just Kidding! Happy late April Fools! :D But anyways, have a wonderful day!

Your Furiend,

Sammy.


5 comments:

  1. Hi, Sammy, we've missed you, but glad to hear you're getting along better with Harley...We hope you guys had a very Happy Easter!...Sweet dreams, Sammy!...xo...Calle,Halle,Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Sammy!!
    Your TX furiends,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sammy we are so late. We hope you had a good Easter! You are so cute sleeping there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you have a lovely Easter, Sammy?

    ReplyDelete