Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm It! Wordy Wednesday!

Jacqueline tagged me! I have to go into my pictures, look in the second folder, take out the tenth picture, and tell the story behind it! Hooray! This is me. I think the humans call it a wicker magazine basket. I liked it very much, and so I have claimed it, and it is mine. It is actually very comfy. My human-editor thought it was funny how I just layed down in it and went *flat!* so she took a pic. Yay!

Alright, now, I have to tag 5 blogging friends to play this game, so...

1. Tristan and Crikey!
2. Anya and Kareltje!
3. Amy and the house of cats!
4. Zippie, Sadie, and Speedy!
5. Hot MBC!
...and... (yes I know, I'm bending the rules)
6. Kasmid!

Tag! You're it! Play with me!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sammy! Thanks for tagging us! We did this already, but the cool thing is we have so many different locations with pictures we could do it probably 50 times! We will have our mom do it later tonight!!

    We think your basket is awesome and looks like a great place to take a nice nap. We think you are smart to have claimed it as your own spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing the game with us!...We love baskets and you picked a cool one as your bed; you look very cozy comfortable in there!...Hope you have a fun day!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging us, we look forward to playing the game again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Came by to say hello again. Looks like your mom is branching out with her new blog after getting you settled into the blogging community.

    Still wondering why there is a popup sign-in box for webprotect.freewebs.com when we visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't figure out why it's doing that, either. It's really, really weird...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you sure that the wicker thingy is comfy? Thanks for tagging us, Sammy! We'll tell our Mom to help us with it:)

    ReplyDelete