Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Sunshine Award!

I've been awarded the Sunshine Award from The Crew! Thanks, guys!

Okay, so, here are the rules of this award: To accept this award you MUST pass it on to 12 other recipents and post their blog links along with the award, if they have brought =SUNSHINE= to you! :)

Okay, since I'm new, I can't exactly do twelve, but I'll do as many as I can.

1. Anya and Kareltje! My farthest-away friend! (That I know of) You speak a different language than me! Way to go!
2. Tristan and Crikey! For welcoming me into the blogging world with open arms!
3. Jan Mader! You are a fellow writing friend with a love for animals, too! Way to go!
4. Kasmid! Go Kasmid, you awesome Australian! Hey, that's where the Newsboys are from!
5. Jacqueline! You fantastic feline fanatic! Thanks for joining!

...And these are just a few! All of my members are able to take this award and post it on their blog! Keep passing the sunshine! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for honoring us, Sammy! We are very blessed to have such a wonderful furriend like you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the wonderful award Sammy; we will try to post it next week on our Thankful Thursday blog because we are very thankful for friends like you...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete