Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Addictions

Most cats have addictions such as...

Catnip. It's a cat's drug. You get on it once, and from then on, whenever it's available, you can't stop nipping. I take it in small doces - it's like a good beer; you can have a little, but not too much. Oh, remember - don't nip and prowl!

But I have two very *strange* addictions - I don't think they're that bad, but my humans think otherwise. You can decide for yourself.

1. Lasers. Once I see that beautiful, haunting bright red dot, zipping around, I cannot help but chase it. It's like I'm in a trance - I'll follow it anywhere -- maybe even off a cliff. Fortunately, we don't live near any cliffs, and dogs can't hold lasers.
2. String. I eat it. In fact, I eat paper, toilet paper (I have already explained this), string, and yarn. Oh, so good! I love the way it slides down my throat! ...But there are a few side-affects to this addiction, like nipping; throwing up. I always throw up after eating these things. I suppose they aren't the best for me, but I can't help myself! Just today, I saw a short, red piece of yarn on my human's floor, and I quickly yapped it up before my human could stop me. I have no regrets, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment