Monday, January 18, 2010

Teek...is back!

(Cue horror music and terrified scream) My little cousin's human has a leak in her apartment where there is getting mold, so she's come to spend another TWO DAYS with us!!

....
....
....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....Well, maybe it's not so bad. It's a bit irritating, but my human seems pretty happy... And, hey - she joined my blog, so maybe it's not so bad.

By the way, she's started her own blog (inspiration from whom, I might ask), and I've joined it. She's knew to the whole thing, so I may be helping her out if she needs it. The link is:

www.teektidings.blogspot.com

....I think www.sam-wow.blogspot.com is just a bit catchier...

2 comments:

  1. Ya mean she's NEW? Sorry, my human's constantly correcting my grammar and spelling, so I know a lot about that stuff.

    ~Frodo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, yeah, whatever... I'll worry about grammar when I get 15 members. But I try my best as it is. :)

    ReplyDelete