Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Naughty, By Samson the Cat

Sometimes, sometimes, when I'm naughty,
I use the carpet for my potty.
The couch is where I sharpen my claws,
I leave all my fur,
I break many laws.
The mantlepiece you treasured so?
Down to the floor I thought it should go.
And once then fallen, I thought it should quake,
And into a thousand pieces break.
I didn't use my litter box,
I hissed at you when you tried to talk.
I ripped your homework - tore it to shreds,
I jumped up onto Daddy's head.
I think I may have pulled up some hairs...
But you can see lots and lots up there!
The dog now has to have surgery;
It's not my fault - he barked at me!
I took the baby's breakfast, as well,
You may as well call me the cat from hell!
You must admit, though, that even through all that,
I'm your bestest, favorite cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment