Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bright and Early!

I believed this morning, as I was feeling very loving and social, that it was my glorious duty to wake up all my humans with the wonderful sound of my musical meow. But for some reason unknown, they didn't quite appreciate this. In fact, my editor-human dared to call me a spoiled brat and a loudmouth! ....
I just meowed at the garage door a lot, then my big-tom-cat-human (he is the alpha-male of the humans) let me in the house. He pet me and filled up my food, but I didn't really want this; I still had work to do! So I went up to my queen-human's door and meowed and meowed, but nothing happened. So I went to my human-kit's room, but nothing happened. The nerve! Finally, my human-editor let me into her domain after a bunch of meowing. She told me I was wet, and pet me, and then she told me to go out again and stuff.
The story is longer, but in the end, everybody wakes up. Haha. The end!

~Sammy

1 comment:

  1. Did you make sure that everyone was up before you settled down for a nap? Hee Hee!
    We've given you an award over on our blog. It's just for fun, so don't worry about all of the silly rules!

    ReplyDelete